Cover Design: LJ Anderson, Mayhem Cover Creations
Release Day: May 9, 2016
Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide
- Don’t call your hot boss the antichrist to his face.
- Don’t stare at hot boss’s, um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
- Don’t get on the malicious first assistant’s bad side.
- Don’t forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
- If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss’s dog.
- Boss’s dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
- “The elevator ate your clothes” is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
- Don’t break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
- Whatever you do, don’t fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
- 10. Never forget the rules.
Jennifer Blackwood is an English teacher and contemporary romance author. She lives in Oregon with her husband, son, and poorly behaved black lab puppy. She is the author of The Drexler University series, the Rule Breaker series (May 2016 and Jan 2017) and an upcoming Brazen series (July 2016 and early 2017)