POLICIES & REQUESTS
Thank you for visiting our blog. We are a team of three reviewers who love meeting new authors and discovering new books. Our review schedules will follow that of the release dates, if your book has already been released please let us know when you need the review done by. We try to have our average turn around time as follows:
Length less than 200 pages = 10 days
Length 201 – 300 pages = 14 days
Length 301-499 pages = 21 days
Length 500 – 1000 pages = 30 days
Length less than 300 pages = 14 days
Length 301-499 pages = 21 days
Length 500- 1000 pages = 30 days
Length 1001- 1500 pages = 45 days
Thank you for understanding.
5 Stars: This rating is not given often. There are many factors that go into us giving a book 5 stars. We do reserve full ratings to books that not only blow us away but leave us with a book hangover for days.
4 Stars: Loved it! Written well, the characters were well developed and the storyline held our intrigue. The ending, whether is was a cliff hanger or not, made us want to pick up another book by this author and recommend it to everyone we know. And we do know a lot of people! LOL
3 Stars: An average read. Could have been better, reasons for this rating could possibly have been, poor storyline, underdeveloped characters, etc. We endeavour to give honest reviews and feedback on all books we read.
DNF: We do not rate books that we do not finish. Unfortunately we will also not post our reviews on this blog, Facebook, Amazon, or Goodreads. We will however post a brief DNF review on Goodreads to explain why we didn’t rate this book, or finish it.
5: This story is sex, pure and simple. It’s detailed, sinful, dark. This could include scenes that are disturbing to others such as non-consensual play or actual non-consent, degradation, sex slaves, human trafficking, or incest. Level 5 would be equal to XXX rating and may be offensive to some readers..
4: The sex scenes are frequent & detailed throughout the book, but are not the focus of the story – this will include risqué encounters such as ménage, BDSM or other sex play – all consensual.
3: Detailed sexual encounters, equal to Rated R.
2: Minimal sex scenes, equal to PG rating.
1: No sex scenes included.
- We are always constructive. If we DNF a book, or rate it poorly, we will explain what and why we chose to do so in a friendly and professional manner.
- We are all professionals, and believe there is no need to be rude, or disrespectful in any way. We believe authors put all their time and effort into their writing and we respect that.
- We will try to include teasers, made by us, for all reviews. If there are quotes form the book that stood out to us, we will include these in edits, or in quotes.
- We will post on the blog, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter and Amazon. (Since there are three of us, the Goodreads and Amazon reviews will be posted on the respective reviewers account. If you would like a link to the review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- E-books in Kindle/mobi format.
- Print books
- ARCs sent to Kindle
- Netgalley digital galleys